Landxcape Grass Trimmer & Edger Review

Belgarion's review of Landxcape Grass Trimmer & Edger

Landxcape Grass Trimmer & Edger

“My trusty Flymo strimmer finally gave up the ghost and...”

Written on: 07/06/2006 by Belgarion (30 reviews written)

Very cheap special purchase at ARGOS, Powerful, strong construction, Weeds watch out!!

None

General Comments
My trusty Flymo strimmer finally gave up the ghost and i needed an urgent replacement. On an unexpected trip into Argos, I found they had a Landxcape Grass Twinline Trimmer & Edger.

Never having heard of them before I was certainly very wary but for under £15, and needing one urgently I thought what the heck.

Spec is;

. 350 watts.

. 25cm cut width.

. 10m cable.

. Net weight 1.8kg.

Adjustable telescopic handle, swivel body for edging facility

Generic twin line replacement spools are available by using B & Q's on house brand at approx £5 each.

In use i found the strimmer to be well balanced and with a decent cutting area. Definately could be sold for a far higher price as it certainly beats my previous Flymo twin line strimmer.

A "good" buy

399690_Jameswadkin's Response to Belgarion's Review

Written on: 09/09/2008

Hi, I have a Landxcape Grass Trimmer Model No GGT350T.
<br/>Unfortunately it is unusable due to a broken Spool Cover. I have tried GR8 Spares and their item is out stock and has been for some months. Can you provide me with a more efficient spares dealership please.
<br/>Yours sincerely,
<br/>Jim Wadkin

Steve Elliott 2003's Response to Belgarion's Review

Written on: 28/09/2008

I have also been trying to get a spool cover for my landxcape strimmer for months now. I contacted GR8 spares and they cannot tell me when these covers will be in stock. Until then my strimmer is useless. I don't know of any other suppliers.

Belgarion's Response to Belgarion's Review