Fasthosts Internet www.fasthosts.co.uk - Post May 2006 Review

chelseaphil's review of Fasthosts Internet www.fasthosts.co.uk - Post May 2006

☆☆☆☆☆

“FastHosts is useless. They make all these offers in...”

Written on: 27/05/2006 by chelseaphil (4 reviews written)

None

See list in comments

General Comments
FastHosts is useless. They make all these offers in their advertising then turn around and start charging for extras that you would expect to part of the price, especially as they are not a cheap hosting service.

You can only have 5 email boxes that have SMTP outgoing WHY?? You have to pay for ALL your MYSQL databases at £25+vat each. I went for the top business package expecting the amount I was paying would include both the above with smtp email unlimited accounts. But no you have to pay for additional accounts.

The servers are slow, when I upload the server continues to drop out whether I use an FTP program or Dreamweaver. They do not inform you when they the servers are going to be down. It was down for 5 hours one day this week. and when it came back up it did not work properly because the Permissions had been altered. When I complained about the SMTP and the server being down I got a very curt reply stating that they have no intention of changing their pricing policy in the future. So guess what I will be doing when it comes to renewal?? Any recommend a good hosting service??