Pinchos, Chelmsford Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Mrbadu's review of Pinchos, Chelmsford

“Pinchos Spanish Tapas restaurant in Chelmsford has...”

Written on: 26/05/2006 by Mrbadu (1 review written)

Owned by an authentic Spanish guy who was very friendly and hospitable.
Excellent, well informed, friendly, attentive and quick service.
Quality, hand made, fresh, delicious food.

Bad art on the walls.
Same CD played for 3 hours.

General Comments
Pinchos Spanish Tapas restaurant in Chelmsford has only been open for 2 weeks, and being a lover of Spanish tapas I thought I'd give it a go.

Having dined at Gordon Ramsey's Claridges the night before, my palate could have proved difficult to please, but the food here didn't fail to impress.

The restaurant was moderately busy, and all the diners were busy clearing their plates of the delicious food. Everybody had praise for the food when I asked what they thought.

Our waiter knew the menu well, and suggested various dishes which were pretty outstanding. Glorious meatballs. They were so well made and tasty that I wanted more. Spicy Beef - fabulous. The portions were large and unfortunately we couldn't finish all our dishes.

The atmosphere was friendly and lively, with fellow diners joining us for after dinner drinks.

There is outside seating which will be a big attraction once the rain stops and summer arrives.

I dined here on the 25th May 2006 with a friend, and I will be dining here regularly in future.

• Under £5

Average cost per head

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Suits all