RWS 34 Diana Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

Westmanor03's review of RWS 34 Diana

“I bought my RWS 34 Diana about 3 weeks ago. At first I...”

Written on: 24/05/2006 by Westmanor03 (1 review written)

Very accurate, knockdown power, and combo package comes with a good scope

Little bit on the heavy side, sometimes hard to stabalize prior to shooting

General Comments
I bought my RWS 34 Diana about 3 weeks ago. At first I wasnt sure whether it was the gun or the scope that was a little off. Shot for shot was maybe about 2 inches back and forth. But since then I have put a couple hundred shots on the gun ( breaking it in) and dialed in the scope and the accuracy and precision is dead on. I put 4 holes yesterday at 25 yards inside a dime. Shot a squirrel off a brick wall at 50 yards and he didnt get up. Killed some bunnies and cats and could not be happier. Only thing Im interested in now is comparing what type of pellets to use. The RWS H-Superpoint are recommended and I used them and they are very accurate but I have to order them online. Any pellets at my local Walmart that are worth a try???

• Accuracy

• Handling

Wonderfulee87's Response to 244101_Westmanor03's Review

Written on: 25/07/2006

i use crossman wadcutters (from wal-mart) and they are worth a try.

254237_Mikelrws's Response to 244101_Westmanor03's Review

Written on: 06/08/2006

What caliber is your gun?