Sharp GX1 Review

• Reception

• Style

Natalie.'s review of Sharp GX1

Sharp GX1

“I thought it strange that there was no phone book menu...”

Written on: 07/04/2003 by Natalie. (1 review written)

Beautiful screen, reasonably light, nice tones

Short charger lead, slightly uncomfortable to hold to avoid touching camera lens, long menus

General Comments
I thought it strange that there was no phone book menu as such, and its rather annoying that when in the names list, you have to press the relevant key twice before it goes to names starting with those letters. The menus are undoubtedly long, but I think they've just tried to pack as much as they can into the phone and thats just how its ended up! What do you all think of the texting? I'm afraid I'm a bit biased towards nokia on that, used to send a msg on my 3330 in about 5secs flat! But it's not bad i suppose. This is my first contract phone and I am very impressed overall with it. Surprised that 02 didn't include all the helpline and 'extra' numbers in the pack like u normally get with pay as you go - how do you know what number to call if its lost or stolen or u want to change tarriff etc? Its not even on the phone!

• Reception

• Style

113313_Gadgetgal1.'s Response to 86780_Natalie.'s Review

Written on: 05/07/2003

If you press the right hand key that has a little tel icon next to it and scroll, you'll find Directory Enquiries, Top Up, Customer Care. The lot!!!!!
<br>
<br>They're all there!!
<br>
<br>If you need anymore help, just email me!!