CCM 952 super-tacks Review

• Comfort

• Style

• Performance

Seward's review of CCM 952 super-tacks

“After my CCM Vector 3.0's let me down I decided to try...”

Written on: 17/05/2006 by Seward (13 reviews written)

Price, Performance, Fit, Durability

None

General Comments
After my CCM Vector 3.0's let me down I decided to try their 952, what a welcome surprise. To start they were on for $179.99 Canadian regular $450, and then Sportchek heat moulded them to my feet skipping most of the break in time. They fit great from day one, and only got better. I have played one full season on them (five games and three practices a week) and they have held up great. I don't have a lot of money to spend, and now that I got my 952's I see I don't have to spend a lot to get great skates.

I would recommend CCM 952 to any one, of course every one has different shape feet and they may not be perfect for you. If you do buy them try to find a store that heat moulds using the CCM Fit system it makes a big difference.

• Ice Hockey

Use Of Skates

• Comfort

• Style

• Performance

Rheinsteinb's Response to Seward's Review

Written on: 17/02/2007

I agree with the above review. I've been using CCM 952 ice skates for the better part of a year, and they are light, comfortable, hold up well, and an all-around good skate.