Konica Revio KD-100 Review

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

PhilipBlake's review of Konica Revio KD-100

“Despite the batteries dieing on me, when I actually...”

Written on: 14/05/2006 by PhilipBlake (2 reviews written)

You can use it as a webcam.

The batteries run out in about 5 minutes. I have tried all different makes of battery, and all the good makes too, but even they only 10 minutes, so if that happens for a tiny thing like this camera, then the Duracell commercials must be wrong. The doctors would not do a good operation on Duracell. Either that or the camera just kills the batteries.

General Comments
Despite the batteries dieing on me, when I actually get a picture from the Konica Revio KD-100 digital camera it is pretty good I guess. Does anyone know where I can buy the AC/DC adapter for the camera? If so, could you please leave me a comment? Thank you.

254623_Kenbjme's Response to PhilipBlake's Review

Written on: 09/08/2006

Sir, can you please send me the manual of this Konica Revio KD-100. I actually look for the manual even in konica website, but it seems they have no manual for the Konica Revio KD-100. My brother gave me this one and there's no manual, just need the manual badly so i can use it. If you have the manual, can you please send it and attach it to an email at kenbjme@yahoo.com. It will be very much appreciated.I rate this one a 5 out of 10. Good cam but i need the manual. Thanks again

Blooby's Response to PhilipBlake's Review

Written on: 27/08/2006

You can purchase the AC Adapter at Jessops camera shops.