Canon EOS 350D Review

monster2006's review of Canon EOS 350D

Canon EOS 350D

“The Canon EOS 350D digital camera is another Canon...”

Written on: 12/05/2006 by monster2006 (3 reviews written)

Easy and light to use, with image quality as good as cameras twice the price. Half the weight of a conventional SLR. Takes all the Canon lens range I already own.

Poor lens with the kit. I recommend you buy the body only and buy a quality lens to match.

General Comments
The Canon EOS 350D digital camera is another Canon winner! It was slightly over-priced last year, but now it is available at realistic prices.

Bertie's Response to monster2006's Review

Written on: 16/05/2006

I had a look through the viewfinders in Currys of the 350D and the competing Nikon DSLR and the clarity and brightness of the Canon was streets ahead.
I've read that the kit lenses are lacking and if I were to go DSLR, I'd want a good lens. Mmmm....can be pricey and that's what puts me off. I have a battery of M42 lenses and it's a shame that Canon didn't have the foresight to employ the M42 lens mount!!