Kopparberg Pear Cider Review

rummy's review of Kopparberg Pear Cider

Kopparberg Pear Cider

“Kopparberg's Pear Cider is truly the nicest cider I...”

Written on: 10/05/2006 by rummy (3 reviews written)

Absolutely delicious.

Fairly expensive.
Hard to find. Only Whetherspoon's currently stock it as far as I know.

General Comments
Kopparberg's Pear Cider is truly the nicest cider I have ever tasted. It was recommended to me by a barmaid, and I have since recommended it to my friends, and they are all now fans! It is hard to find, but this will surely change.

Spring123's Response to rummy's Review

Written on: 05/04/2007

Hi. I have heard you can purchase Kopparberg's Pear Cider from Bargain Booze. I am not sure if there is one near you, but Tesco stock it as well. Morrisons do not sell, but I am not sure about the other leading supermarkets.

Rusholeruffian's Response to rummy's Review

Written on: 01/06/2007

Sainsburys also sell Kopparberg's Pear Cider. Of all the perrys I have tried, this is by far the best!