Benelli M2 Field Comfortech Review

Rodant Raider's review of Benelli M2 Field Comfortech

“All credit to John Forsey guns in Welling, a very...”

Written on: 05/05/2006 by Rodant Raider (3 reviews written)

->Weight
->Low recoil
-> Pointability
->Low maintenance
-> Complete with 5 chokes as standard

-> Slightly cheap looking bolt release button
-> Doesn't like Rio cartridges much

General Comments
All credit to John Forsey guns in Welling, a very helpful service! if you're looking for a low recoil 12 guage the Benelli M2 Field Comfortech is the gun for you, in fact even if you aren't, it's still the gun for you!

I was looking for a replacement gun for my 20 guage as my 16th birthday approached, and I knew this was the one for me as soon as I laid hands on it. What a piece of engineering magnificence!

The reason I opted for this gun, is because of my disability, I have bery poor balance and thought that its low recoil properties would benefit greatly. I opted for the 26" version as it is easier to carry around when rough shooting, and was a bit sceptical as to whether this would compromise its pointability, not a chance! It points where you look, every time! the first week I had it, I fired ocver 400 rounds, and even after 160, you feel you could shoot 1000 more! I would reccommend this gun to anyone (except ponsey pheasant shooters who blieve that you have to have a brilliantly engraved gun and wear a tie to go shooting!) it's 11/10 from me, the best gun going in my opinion!

Bertie's Response to Rodant Raider's Review

Written on: 08/05/2006

'....except ponsey pheasant shooters....' Are they any different from ordinary pheasants?