O2 X3 Review

• Reception

• Style

maddisondebbie's review of O2 X3

O2 X3

“I spent £25 on a card reader and adaptor for the O2 X3...”

Written on: 05/05/2006 by maddisondebbie (1 review written)

Nice looking
Good games
It has never cut out like some peoples have

Stupid message alert
MP3 is a con and they should provide accessories and proper instructions

General Comments
I spent £25 on a card reader and adaptor for the O2 X3 mobile phone. What a waste of money, as I still cannot get the MP3's onto the memory card. I feel like smashing the phone to bits because I am so frustrated with it.

I have spent hours this week trying to get my music on it and I can't. I would have been better off buying an MP3 player. At least I can text and phone whenever I want, but when I receive a message I get embarrassed at the door bell! Luckily I didn't spend £200 on this contraption, but when you ask in phone shops for advice, they look at you as if you are a moron.

Can anyone offer me any advice on MP3 downloads before I get the hammer out?

Please leave me a comment if you can help. Thank you.

Wideawakejake's Response to maddisondebbie's Review

Written on: 29/11/2006

To get MP3's on to your card, all you do is insert the mini SD card into an SD adaptor, and then into a reader or mini SD straight in to a reader, if it will take it, then drag and drop MP3 files on to the card using Windows Explorer. Mine works fine. Also, if you have named the file, this will show on the phone display. I prefer my X3 player for sound quality to my iPod. Hope this helps?
<br/>