Written on: 29/04/2006 by macavila (2 reviews written)
1) Very handy for pruning higher branches without using a ladder, reaches about 5ft above your own reach.
2) Cordless so no wires to worry about.
3) Cuts well on a stable branch.
1) As the battery is attached it is heavy & soon gets very tiring on the arms.
It would be much easier to use if the battery was remote.
2) The cutting end can not be detached, so is inconvenient for closer work.
3) Ineffective for cutting more pliable twigs or branches
The Wilkinson Sword Telescopic Universal Cutter is a good idea, only let down because it's not more versatile.
As rated by our community of reviewers
" The locking issue on these Yeoman Telescopic Bypass Loppers is so a... " Read More
Written by aprroger
" Fruit picker and telescopic pole " Read More
" Decent " Read More
Written by wendywoop
" RPP720 Ryobi Pole pruner Assembly problems " Read More
" Broken after 1 hour! " Read More