Hague Quality Water 63BEQ Watermax Review

• Style

• Service & Support

efinder's review of Hague Quality Water 63BEQ Watermax

Hague Quality Water 63BEQ Watermax

“Hard water has always been a problem in our area. 20...”

Written on: 29/04/2006 by efinder (1 review written)

I've always had dry skin, the chlorine removal really helped. I've had other softeners in the past and they used more salt than this one. My dishes are way cleaner and my water feels better. I've only had one concern with the equipment and the service was great. 25 year warranty is great. My last softeners never lasted more than 5 to 8 years without having expensive service.

It costs more than other softeners.

General Comments
Hard water has always been a problem in our area. 20 Grains+ The shower walls and doors were a mess, dishwashers ruined, faucets looks horrible. We had to always dry our counter tops and fixtures to make it look decent. We started out with inexpensive water softeners and they never lasted. We found Hague Quality Water 63BEQ Watermax at the home show in our area. I was impressed by the design which was much different than anything I had looked at before. Getting chlorine removed from the water seemed like a good idea but I never immagined the difference that would make on my skin and hair. It's nice to brush my teeth without feeling like I'm swimming in a pool with my mouth open.

I have had other softeners and I still had water spots in the shower, I just assumed that was the way it would always be. With this system I don't get the hard water spots on the shower walls or door.

I recommend this to all my friends.

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For: