Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream Review

babrahams's review of Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

“Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream, I feel is one...”

Written on: 28/04/2006 by babrahams (130 reviews written)

Super thick cream, that you can actually feel working, especially if you have really chapped hands.

Very thick and can feel a little greasy, so perhaps not great for during the day use, but great to put on at bedtime and leave on all night - this really do the trick.

General Comments
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream, I feel is one of the best hand creams on the market. It is super thick and really feels like it is working.

I suffer quite badly in the winter with chapped hands, and found that nothing worked. My mum recommended this cream to me some years ago, and have been using it ever since.

I feel it works best a night, when I put quite a bit on and leave it to sink into my skin and then leave it all night while in bed, and it really makes such a difference by the morning. You don't even need to use it every single night, just a few nights a week to keep on top of any chapping.

Not expensive, and definitely worth it for those sore winter hands.

Kateboy's Response to babrahams's Review

Written on: 27/07/2006

I also recommend this cream, but not for everyone. If you have good skin maybe a lighter cream will be more appropriate.
<br/>I worked as a shampooist in a Salon for two months, and this was the only cream that worked for my hands! The water and the shampoos put my hands in such a state... very dry, cracking between the fingers and really hurting in general. I used to apply this cream every day after work and I could really notice a big difference when sometimes I forgot... When I didn’t the cream put comfort back into my hands! Wonderful!