Webley Xocet Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

nathan14's review of Webley Xocet

“As this Webley Xocet was my first gun I thought it was...”

Written on: 24/04/2006 by nathan14 (1 review written)

Solid, strong, powerful, quite accurate

Heavy, bit of a kick not many really

General Comments
As this Webley Xocet was my first gun I thought it was awesome. I found it really good to learn the ABC of hunting with. I thought from a reasonably good distance it had good take down power and it was quite accurate if you had a good scope on it. If any one is looking for a "Webley Xocet" I'm selling mine now, it's in really good condition and I've made some good modifications to it to give it a more agressive hunting profile.

• Accuracy

• Handling

Bendavies555's Response to 239943_nathan14's Review

Written on: 25/08/2006

how much are you selling it for?

Liamail121's Response to 239943_nathan14's Review

Written on: 19/02/2008

How much are you selling your gun for? Let me know asap thanks.

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib