Qualcast Panther 30 Review

JulieAndrews's review of Qualcast Panther 30

☆☆☆☆☆
Qualcast Panther 30

“The mower seems to be OK for a cheap(ish) push along,...”

Written on: 19/04/2006 by JulieAndrews (1 review written)

Easy to use - even my 5 year old can do a decent job with it.

Qualcast (now Bosch) customer "service".

General Comments
The mower seems to be OK for a cheap(ish) push along, but mine was missing 2 essential nuts and bolts. I'm sure the product is fine, but if you want to get hold of spare parts, forget it. The customer service staff don't have a clue what they're talking about, don't bother calling back, and send out the wrong stuff. I've had the mower 4 weeks now and still haven't been sent the missing bits despite numerous 'phone calls. I would never buy a Qualcast again or recommend anyone buy one because you're letting yourself in for a lot of hassle if things go wrong. Mr Bosch please take note.

Quivive's Response to 239356_JulieAndrews's Review

Written on: 13/05/2008

I agree. We borrowed the Qualcast Panther 30 a few times and a bit part broke quite easily and we had no way to replace it. Now we'll have to buy a whole new lawnmower simply because Bosch doesn't bother keeping any spare parts.