Escort magnum 12g smi auto Review

sharpshooter0220's review of Escort magnum 12g smi auto

“I have hade my Escort magnum since christmas and the...”

Written on: 09/04/2006 by sharpshooter0220 (9 reviews written)

Very cheap, camo stock no extra price, comes with chokes, easy to shoot, hardly ever jams, NO RECOIL

Some times dosent fire the shells when they are a little bit wet, flings the sheels too far but dont all smi autos

General Comments
I have hade my Escort magnum since christmas and the gun is eminent! And for £300 how can you go wrong ? I have been shooting many times already. I am tall and skinny yet still don't get a sore shoulder after a long days shooting. The gun had to be extended because me being like my dad ft 6,3 i hade to pay out £130 pounds to have it extended. But its a great gun to use. I have been out day on end shooting but so far only jamed twice. The gun lets you shoot heavy shells with out the nasty kick at the end. That's all i have to say but the gun is eminence and i recomend it to every one ! ! !

045Madmatt's Response to sharpshooter0220's Review

Written on: 12/12/2006

How is it performing now and has it had much use ?

Sharpshooter0220's Response to sharpshooter0220's Review

Written on: 05/04/2007

( mad max ) yes erm I used it loads I should think about 3000 rounds and it's still going strong.
<br/>It's quite heavy.
<br/>
<br/>BUT once you get the gun moving it very nice to use.
<br/>
<br/>i use it for everythink
<br/>
<br/>never jammed ( touch woood ) and i mean my mate has just gone a got one
<br/>for 300 pond you cant go wrong