RAC Personal Accident Cover Review

From 1 review
  • Customer service

L Adams's review of RAC Personal Accident Cover

“In the past 10 years the RAC have saved me three...”

Written on: 30/03/2006 by L Adams (2 reviews written)

No quibbles about getting me and the vehicle home.

Sometimes lengthy wait.
Expensive for cover abroad.

General Comments
In the past 10 years the RAC have saved me three times, apart from many smaller, less critical occasions.

1. My car was trashed in Edinburgh and was brought back to East Anglia (some 300 miles). They even paid my train fare back, as I was travel sick in the truck.

2. My clutch went at the entrance to the Dartford Tunnel - very scary. Again they took the car and myself home.

3. Just 3 weeks ago they brought the car home at night from rural West Dean to Hastings, which is a 3 hour drive, and they refunded my train fare with high street vouchers. They recommended a garage, and came out the next day to take the car in. I would have been well and truly stuck without them. Thank you so much.

Have you made a claim?

• Customer service

Verticalwater's Response to L Adams's Review

Written on: 27/11/2012

This is not a review for RAC Personal Accident cover, it's a review of RAC breakdown cover.