Old Mill Stables, Cornwall Review

mizhorsygirl's review of Old Mill Stables, Cornwall

“I go to Old Mill Stables every Saturday and every day...”

Written on: 29/03/2006 by mizhorsygirl (1 review written)

Old Mill Riding stables is by far the best riding stables I have ever been to and thats saying something, since I have been to atleast 7!

There are no bad points at all for Old Mill Riding Stables.

General Comments
I go to Old Mill Stables every Saturday and every day during the holidays! They can find the perfect Horse or pony for anybody. If you are a person who enjoys riding fast ponies, than they will try there hardest to give you a fast pony. If you enjoy a nice steady ride, than they would give you a nice steady horse. They provide lessons and hacks for beginers and experienced riders. It is excellent value for money, and i would recemomend it to everybody.

279510_Mmaia's Response to mizhorsygirl's Review

Written on: 23/02/2007

I strongly disagree (read my review on Penhalwyn). I don't want to compete with you, but I think that maybe you should at least try Penhalwyn (next week I will be riding a bay horse) and maybe you'll change your idea of it!
<br/>
<br/>Maybe you should send us a pic so that we can see how good it really is! :)
<br/>I do like old mill though, but if you send a pic. You must live somewhere around me if it's just round the corner. I might recognize you!