Motorola PEBL Review

• Reception

• Style

w2pay's review of Motorola PEBL

Motorola PEBL

“The smooth front on the Motorola PEBL mobile phone is...”

Written on: 28/03/2006 by w2pay (1 review written)

Good looking phone
Good high volume

Memory sucks
Motorola delay

General Comments
The smooth front on the Motorola PEBL mobile phone is nice, and the way you slip it up takes getting used to hold on to phone tight, as it flipped out of mine and my husbands hands when we did it, but once you get used to it it's great. There is hardly any memory! I uploaded a photo and 1 MP3, and the memory was virtually full. I couldn't even save a photo I took on the actual mobile.

Once again the Motorola has that little delay when doing anything on the phone. It's small, but once you notice it, it's so irritating. I had the same problem on my old Motorola (so I changed to a Samsung D500 - Brilliant phone), and my sons V3i also has it. It drives me mad. I also found texting a bit dodgy. The flat numbers on the phone make it weird to do, as you're not really pushing down on a button. Once again it has the horrible icon bar on the screen that it so ugly and stays a dull grey. It ruins any wallpaper you put on, as this bar stays on screen in front. You can't get rid of it; only move it to the left or right.

I was really looking forward to getting this phone, but I'm now waiting for Orange to send me a returns bag to send it back. I am probably going to stick to Samsung, as I had one and my daughter got one (E530), and they are fast and hold plenty of MP3's and photo's etc.

• Battery Life