Interflora www.interflora.co.uk Review

Michael Morrison's review of Interflora www.interflora.co.uk

“I work abroad and send flowers home via Interflora....”

Written on: 23/03/2006 by Michael Morrison (1 review written)

Interflora have always provided me with a good service, and value for money products.

I have one, and I am very annoyed that Interflora chose not to replace the poor pot of plants delivered to my Mother on her 85th Birthday, after verbally telling me that they would.

General Comments
I work abroad and send flowers home via Interflora. The service has always been good and in 30 years I have never had to complain.

For the first time, I used the Internet to order a plant arrangement to be sent to my Mother for her birthday on 1st March 2006.

We wondered why she did not respond to the gift, and after a week, she informed me that the quality was very poor and she was unhappy for me, as I had sent the Interflora product to her and it was not very nice.

I complained to Interflora and was informed that the product would be replaced.

I am now advised that because the complaint was made 7 days after delivery, Interflora will not replace their product.

I accept that flowers do die and that they do not hold their quality forever.

I cannot accept that plants, (I assume Interflora plants have roots?) die after 7 days. If they do, I suggest Interflora advise their customers accordingly.

Yes, I am having a moan, but for the first time.

Interflora has let me down and would not make good their error.

Not good PR Interflora.

• £35

Visit interflora.co.uk

Jen1234's Response to Michael Morrison's Review

Written on: 02/02/2009

Hi, I am currently going through a complaint procedure with Interflora as like yourself I live abroad and have used them quite satisfactorily over a few years. I recently paid for a rather nice bouquet of flowers (as per the photo on their website) to be delivered to my mother for her birthday. It was only a few days ago I received a photo of the flowers that in no way reflected the picture on their website. There were flowers clearly missing and the bouquet clearly did not warrant the Stg 30 I paid. The intial reply I got from their 'customer service dept' was that the recipient had 7 days to complain but how does the recipient know what they are supposed to get???? I'm badgering them and think, that despite the photo on their website being misleading as to what you get for your money, the florist is pulling the wool over their eyes too! I am really not happy but will keep badgering them till I get an acknowledgement that they/their florist was in the wrong and some sort of compensation.