Crosman Premier Hollow Point Pellets Review

Gamo177shadow1000's review of Crosman Premier Hollow Point Pellets

“I have used these Crosman Premiers in my Gamo Shadow...”

Written on: 16/03/2006 by Gamo177shadow1000 (4 reviews written)

Accurate in magnum air rifles
Great killing power
Hollow Point

None

General Comments
I have used these Crosman Premiers in my Gamo Shadow 1000, and these are my favorite hunting pellet. When I go to the store to buy them, I buy at least 1000 at a time. They have really good accuracy in magnum and higher powered pellet rifles, at close and long range. To put this into perspective, I can efficiently kill birds out of trees with one shot to the spinal chord or vital region from distances of so far up to 35 yards. I could take birds further away, but I hunt in a pretty heavily wooded area and the most distance to the target will generally be 30-40 yards for a clear shot. I have taken squirrels with these as well, one instance stands out in my mind when I shot a squirrel out of a tree (he was about 3 feet up the tree), and I was 30 yards away, I shot him in the vital zone instead of a head shot given the shot time frame. The squirrel was down in one shot. Pretty good for a .177 caliber rifle. Anyway in my opinion, I think that they are great pellets for higher powered, especially magnum rifles.

Newfiejoe's Response to Gamo177shadow1000's Review

Written on: 29/01/2011

I found this review very helpful because...I use the Crossman premiers and also find them very accurate in all my guns. the reviews help reassure me that i don't need to look any farther than the Crossman premier hollow point pellet.