Ancestry.com www.ancestry.com Review

kimmybigtum's review of Ancestry.com www.ancestry.com

“Ancestry.com is the best online genealogy web site I...”

Written on: 14/03/2006 by kimmybigtum (2 reviews written)

Everything in one place
Helpful community and forums

Expensive if you join, which you will have to if you want to do indepth research, but they offer an excellent free trial.

General Comments
Ancestry.com is the best online genealogy web site I have ever used.

I started my family tree about 18 months ago, and with the help of Ancestry.com and their online community I have managed to trace my family as far back as the early 1600's. I have made contact with relatives all over the world and shared information with them through this site.

I cannot speak highly enough for this online genealogy web site, and the joining fee is worth every penny if you are serious about doing an indepth search.

Jklpods's Response to kimmybigtum's Review

Written on: 28/04/2006

Ancestry.com is a highly unethical company. I called to cancel, and they still charged my twice. Make sure if you cancel they do it then and there. Better yet don\'t even deal with them. A quality company would never steal from their own customers.

Chris At Sandhurst's Response to kimmybigtum's Review

Written on: 12/11/2010

I found this review helpful because i've just started researching my family tree and there are so many packages available its good to see what others this of them, especially the subscription services. I will try the free trails first!