RWS 34 Diana Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

sportytj's review of RWS 34 Diana

“Real adult airgun that comes in .177,.20,.22 I went...”

Written on: 09/03/2006 by sportytj (5 reviews written)

German made quality the BMW of airguns, the 34 would be 325i in beemer terms. The quality is very evident wood is nice, blueing great, metal sights, rifling is superb.

None really to speak of the extra length would be a downside for hunters however it makes easier cocking with leverage. Weight seems like a lot but most quality items are that way 7.5lbs. My Marlin 60ss 22lr is lighter but has less internals than the airgun.

General Comments
Real adult airgun that comes in .177,.20,.22 I went 5.5mm because they seem to be out of stock everywhere I looked must be something to this. You just can't go wrong with German quality at this price I figure the
RWS 34 Diana will last a lifetime not many things you can say that about. Pwr is perfect for me the Sheridan .20 I have seemed like a lot at 675fps this RWS is rated at 800 in .22cal and 1000 in .177. Dead on accuracy, pwr, looks A+ there's only one other gun I'd like to own R9 Beeman some day I will get one.

• Accuracy

• Handling

22Hornet's Response to sportytj's Review

Written on: 14/04/2006

Hello,
<br>Actually the power of a good 34 .22 may be higher than the power of a R9. My 34 does a solid 16,5fpe and most Weihrauchs would be hard-pressed to equal this.
<br>The Diana / RWS is a no frills but very sturdily made gun.
<br>Also, the long barrel of the standard 34, makes it an easy gun to cock. An advantage not to be overlooked in a light magnum springer.
<br>Kind regards.

Mpenn1's Response to sportytj's Review

Written on: 25/10/2006

German guns are too hyped up, but the RWS 34 Diana is about as good as it gets. If RWS made a version of the MP5K I would sell my mother to get my hands on it.