Cyclone C11 Review

nigelcook's review of Cyclone C11

“I am a professional motorbike alarm fitter based in...”

Written on: 05/03/2006 by nigelcook (1 review written)

Low cost
Very reliable
Many functions found on more expensive alarms
Absolute bargain

None so far

General Comments
I am a professional motorbike alarm fitter based in the North.

I have recently bought a supply of Cyclone alarm systems from Motorbike Alarm.

These units are identical in performance and quality as the much more expensive models.

In fact the only difference is the price and the reason seems to be that some companies mark up by ten times, or so I've been told.

The little alarm even fits on to a Harley, which is by far the worst bike to fit an alarm on to.

Cyclone alarms also have an insurance company working with them to offer you good insurance deals.

Buy one! I'll fit it for you!

236244_Kawa's Response to nigelcook's Review

Written on: 29/03/2006

Where would be the best location to place the alarm? I own a 2003 Kawasaki 250 Ninja.

Moonwharfpoet's Response to nigelcook's Review

Written on: 24/07/2008

Hi Nigel. I bought an alarm from you going back a year or so, just got it out the box and want to fit it to my 51 plate CG, unfortunately though, I've lost the wiring diagram, would you be able to email me another? I will need to get it professionally installed, but I expect that I need the wiring diagram for it?
<br/>Any Help would be great!
<br/>Thanks,
<br/>Tom

242243_Hannahb's Response to nigelcook's Review

Written on: 10/05/2006

I've just bought a Cyclone C11 alarm for my Honda CBR 125. How much should it cost to fit? Also, do you have the names of the insurance companies that recognise Cyclone alarms?

Trickortreat5's Response to nigelcook's Review

Written on: 08/05/2006

hi nigel, i recently purchased one of the cyclone alarms, first of all i must admit they are compact and on first look easy to fit , there starts my problems . i have wired it up to the hand written instructions which are brilliant but apart from the chirping nothing else seems to work . do you have any tips on what i could have done wrong...i have a 2001 diversion 600

236244_Kawa's Response to nigelcook's Review

Written on: 30/03/2006

I just bought the cyclone system, where would you place the alarm?