Written on: 17/03/2003 by Walter.
1. Easy-to-use software with very similar interface;
2. Save all your tracks with coordinates in file and export it to other programms;
3. Nice rendering mechanism - no blinks;
4. FREE software for creating and editing maps included;
5. A lot of maps of European countries for FREE on their web-site;
6. Place, pushpins on your favorite places to visit, with one tap;
7. Low price - 30 USD;
1. Strange zoom with raster maps, each time you're zooming at any point on map it transfers you to upper-left corner of map and you've to scroll to point you need;
It's software I really like, I've bought it just for navigating my holidays routes. But later it's became my hobby: to create your own maps using free MapManager included. Thus you can do all the map processing in desktop and then download the digital map to your PDA. What's missing is that although you can save the tracking info, you wont be able to draw routing inforfation in the map. This is a feature that is going to be added to the next version as stated by the company.
Support service really quick-response, no problem to ask anything about GPS technology or SmartMap.
As rated by real users