Green Light www.glpay.com Review

fastvolume's review of Green Light www.glpay.com

☆☆☆☆☆
Green Light www.glpay.com

“I recently bought an unlock code for a Motorola D500...”

Written on: 02/03/2006 by fastvolume (2 reviews written)

I recently bought an unlock code for a Motorola D500 which didn't work.

I have written 3 emails to Green Light and had no response.

I have spoken to someone 4 times who said he would get it sorted, but nothing has happened.

They also said they would refund me, and I have no money as yet.

I have used other unlocking sites in the past with no problems.

Brijen's Response to fastvolume's Review

Written on: 30/03/2006

I ordered an unlocking code for the Samsung D500 on Tuesday 28th March, and I thought I would receive it by email asap, and I have had nothing. The money has been taken out of my account. I have emailed them but no reply. Does anyone have a contact number for them? I am really fed up now, as it would have been quicker to go to a local shop.

Waftycrank's Response to fastvolume's Review

Written on: 25/06/2007

Glpay.com IS NOT a phone unlocking company. They are a payment handling company like PayPal, Google Checkout and Nochex.
<br/>Are people just not clued up enough to understand this? Check out their website www.glpayment.co.uk if you want to see for yourself.

Remy's Response to fastvolume's Review

Written on: 14/06/2007

Hi, Did you ever get a phone number for these jokers? Unfortunately I read the reviews after I placed my order and wish I hadn't now! Could have gone to my local market and got it done quicker.