Taba, Hyatt Regency Hotel Review

Gina Hughes's review of Taba, Hyatt Regency Hotel

“Just returned from a week at the Hyatt Regency Taba...”

Written on: 02/03/2006 by Gina Hughes (1 review written)

Everything!

General Comments
Just returned from a week at the Hyatt Regency Taba Heights in Egypt. Had a great time and couldn't really fault anything. The location, the food, the cleanliness, the service - I could not believe that 1 man alone (the man who cleaned our room every day) could be so tidy!! He left everything perfectly in its place! Folded clothes, and made the beds to perfection. I also highly recommend anyone going there to apply for a Gold Hyatt Passport online beforehand, as this gives you lots of discounts which come in very useful when it comes to paying your bill at the end of your holiday, and also includes a room upgrade. We stayed in a Lagoon Room which was great, spacious, and with lovely views.

Paulinekay's Response to Gina Hughes's Review

Written on: 25/04/2006

Thanks for the review, we have had our accommodation changed and we are going there in 6 weeks time. Where will I find the Hyatt website? what do I do, I am not very PC literate. Can you help?

Gina Hughes's Response to Gina Hughes's Review

Written on: 03/05/2006

Hi. It is best to email the hotel (via the Hyatt website) & tell them your booking details & give them your Hyatt membership card no so they can arrange room upgrades (request a sea view or lagoon room in your email). Also we took a few $1 dollar (US) to give out as tips to staff. When you pay your bill at the end of your stay for extras it will show in US dollars ($), however we also took some bottles of wine & beer with us as wine there apparently tastes like vinegar! Have a great time!

Paulinekay's Response to Gina Hughes's Review

Written on: 02/05/2006

Hello, I read your comments with interest. We are going to stay at the Hyatt in early June, I have been on to the internet and downloaded 3 Gold Cards (there will be three adults) How do we get a free room upgrade? Also what else can we get? Can you also tell me, if we book drinks/food etc. down to our rooms, what is the best by to pay for them ie credit card, sterling or euros, I have even heard that it could be best to take US dollars, can you help? Thanks

Gina Hughes's Response to Gina Hughes's Review

Written on: 28/04/2006

Hi, their website is:- http://taba.regency.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/
or if you look on Google website & enter Taba Heights Hyatt Regency it will direct you in that direction. Hope you have a great time! It really is a nice place.