Michelin Pilot Power 2CT Review

• Road Handling

• Durability

• Road Noise

jandmtv's review of Michelin Pilot Power 2CT

“If you are not familiar with the new Michelin Pilot...

Written on: 01/03/2006 by jandmtv (1 review written)

Good tyre life, great traction and handling.

High price and hard to get.

General Comments
If you are not familiar with the new Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tyres here is a little bit of info, the tyre looks exactly like the regular pilot powers, same thread design and same profile but on the 2CT model (stands for 2 Compound Technology) the shoulders of the front tyre is 20% softer and the shoulders of the rear tire is 22% softer. So it is dual compound tyre like the power race but with more threads and mainly for ultra high performance streets/canyon riding. I have to say these tyres are by far the best on the market, it gives you the same wear life as the regular pilot power but at the same time, better performance when you're cornering and canyon riding. The only problem is that they are hard to find since they are new (in the USA) but it seems to be widely available in the UK =( (I say that with envy) hope this info helps, I recommend everyone gives this tyre a try.

• Road Handling

454091_Zafzx10R's Response to 232167_jandmtv's Review

Written on: 14/04/2009

I'm using Brigestone BT021 tyre on my 2007 Kawasaki ZX10R before I change out to Michelin Pilot Power 2CT both rear and front. All my friend recommended to use Brigeston BT016 but after do my studies on comparison finally I had my Michelin Pilot Power 2CT.
<br/>Guy's tell you I wont regret myself. This tyre are excellent after quick heat up.
<br/>The grip are awesome even in the rain. Blast up to 140mph on wet cornering, it's stick like glue...I like it dude it give me more confident.
<br/>Try it to believe...!!
<br/>