Halcyon Motorcycle Goggles Review

• Comfort

• Protection

• Quality

oldbikerman's review of Halcyon Motorcycle Goggles

“Halcyon Goggles have been around for a lifetime, even...”

Written on: 28/02/2006 by oldbikerman (2 reviews written)

Really comfortable, fits well to face, Great for a classic motorcycle rider, adjustable and the lenses are replacable. These could last a lifetime

Can't fit glasses underneath the goggles.

General Comments
Halcyon Goggles have been around for a lifetime, even as far back as World War II, The product seems to capture the old style that simple looks great when accompanied with a vintage motorcycle. The quality of the product could not be improved further. They are without a doubt the most comfortable riding goggles to wear, they also look great sitting on top of my open face motorcycle helmet.

I have been wearing these goggle for over 25 years now, and have just bought my second pair, I hope these will last another 25 years, I hope I do for that matter.

Bertie's Response to oldbikerman's Review

Written on: 15/05/2006

Is 'Halcyon' a new name for the old RAF Mk.8 goggles I wonder? They were the tops -- I used to have a pair.