Webley Patriot Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

blk822's review of Webley Patriot

“Well I just got my new Webley Patriot today and WOW...”

Written on: 15/02/2006 by blk822 (3 reviews written)

AwDsome build, Great power, Accurate

Alittle heavy, and high cocking effort.

General Comments
Well I just got my new Webley Patriot today and WOW what a rifle. Lots of POWER. Great workmanship and I couldn't ask for a better shooting rifle. I have a Gamo Shadow 1000 and it is a toy compareded to the Patriot .22 cal. I was sighting in my 4-16x50 leapers scope and it was shooting through 1/2" plywood at 30 yards. I used Crossman Premeire domed pellets and they shoot very straight. And had lots of penetration. Great rifle for the money.

• Accuracy

• Handling

Kcwoods's Response to blk822's Review

Written on: 14/07/2006

How do you like that nitrogen spring you put in it?

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib