Weight Watchers www.weightwatchers.co.uk Review

craftybungle's review of Weight Watchers www.weightwatchers.co.uk

“If you have joined Weight Watchers, their website is...”

Written on: 05/02/2006 by craftybungle (3 reviews written)

Brilliant website! I have just joined Weight Watchers, and I got 1 month online free, thereafter £15 for 3 months then £6.95 a month, but it is so worth it. You get an online tracker, hundreds of great recipes, success stories, and weight tracker etc.

None

General Comments
If you have joined Weight Watchers, their website is very handy. I track my points each day, and it has a database of 1000's of products to find each of the products points; no more taking hours looking through the shopping guide, as it is so easy, especially when you are doing an online shop, as you can easily look up the points of each item you want. There are loads of recipe and meal ideas, and you can track your weight progress, and read success stories. It keeps me busy in the evening when I am tempted to snack!

Worth every penny

Visit weightwatchers.co.uk

Bertie's Response to craftybungle's Review

Written on: 06/02/2006

craftybungle......I have to watch my weight too as I seem to be one of those unfortunates that even the smell of food can add a little to the waistline.
I've no doubt that Weight Watchers will accomplish everything they claim if one follows their regiem, but I follow my own - for free - by simply eating what I like, but counting the calories. It DOES require some willpower, but it works!