Interflora www.interflora.co.uk Review

The Geek's review of Interflora www.interflora.co.uk

“I look no further than Interflora when I have to have...”

Written on: 03/02/2006 by The Geek (18 reviews written)

Service
Ease of website use
Bolt on's

Small blinkin fortune that could otherwise be spent on Scrumpy Jack!

General Comments
I look no further than Interflora when I have to have the annual bouquet delivered to my girlfriend. I have never had a problem when using this company and there definitely comes a sense of peace of mind when dealing with a large organisation like this.

Interflora have always delivered on time, to the right address and to the right person - you'd be amazed how many companies I've dealt with that can't get this right. They are easy to get in touch, with via phone or on the net and if you need something delievered for Valetines Day (aka The World's Biggest Con) then these guys get my recommendation. They are also good because you can have add-on's such as cuddly toys (audience cheers), champagne & chocolates.

Sounds perfect right? Well yes and no. The service is blob on fantastic. The downside is the cost. It costs a small fortune, especially near Valentines Day. They also bombard you with emails.

However the sheer peace of mind of knowing the bouquet will turn up is enough to make me pay this high price. Not cheap, but heck it's only once a year!

• Flowers

Visit interflora.co.uk