My Tyres - www.mytyres.co.uk Review

allister1979's review of My Tyres - www.mytyres.co.uk

“The other day I had my neighbour Steve over and as we...”

Written on: 03/02/2006 by allister1979 (1 review written)

- Prices very cheap
- Range of tyres offered
- Payment options
- useability of website

- None so far

General Comments
The other day I had my neighbour Steve over and as we took a round in my Ford Escort on wet tarmac he suggested that I get my tyres checked since he had the opinion they barely had any grip. It turned out Steve had a point. Driving a 1995 Ford Escort 1.6 I was therefore out to get a good deal for a bunch of 175s - 70 R 13s. I checked my local dealer and was astonished how much a set of premium tyres would set me back. After all, I hadn't bought any tyres for my Ford since I got it from the show room. The very same neighbour told me to have a look online. Being sceptical about online shopping and all the rumours surrounding E-Commerce, I must admit that I had all my worries quickly blown away when I shopped at My Tyres.co.uk

The shop

Upfront I have to say: The shop features easy navigation all the way thorough. It is structured in such a user-friendly way, that even Internet greenhorns should find their way around. The search for tyres is easy, since the drop-down boxes allow you to customize your search from a start. Additional help is being provided through the "Advice" button. Here one can search by vehicle for the right set of tyres.

The Procedure

After selecting the tyres and the amount required, it takes just another four steps to complete the order process at My Tyres. One can then decide whether to get the tyres delivered to the home address or to a fitting station. Payment can be done with all mayor credit cards and delivery is done using Parcelline. Right after completing the order process I got an instant e-mail confirming my order.

The delivery

The tyres were delivered within three days. The day before I got the tyres delivered, I received the bill via e-mail from mytyres. As promised, Parcelline delivered the tyres in perfect condition.

Conclusion:

All in all, I was very pleased with the shopping experience at mytyres.co.uk. Everything had worked out well, delivery was quick and I didn't even have to ask for any customer support. The 175s Goodyear's are a fantastic ride. And now: Guess how much I saved: £ 23,20 per tyre, that's £ 93 in total!!! Thank you mytyres.co.uk for such a great deal!

Aswell's Response to allister1979's Review

Written on: 31/07/2009

I found this review very helpful because...
<br/>i was worried after my order with mytyres when i read the complaint, so i will see next week if my tyres order will arrive on time....

Auditt235's Response to allister1979's Review

Written on: 12/01/2010

I found this review not helpful because...I think it was probably written by mytyres....