Motorola PEBL Review

• Reception

• Style

babrahams's review of Motorola PEBL

Motorola PEBL

“What a great mobile phone the Motorola PEBL is. I...”

Written on: 02/02/2006 by babrahams (130 reviews written)

Small and compact
Clear buttons
Good sound
Looks fantastic!

None really, except the phone does mark easily with greasy marks on the matt black surface, but the marks wipe away very easily.

General Comments
What a great mobile phone the Motorola PEBL is. I have had it for about two weeks now, and I could not be happier.

The reception is great (I am with O2). The phone fits into my bag easily. Texting is fast and accurate, with a helpful facility (not T9), that makes a suggestion for finishing your word for you.

Polyphonic and real tones are available, with better than normal choices already on the phone. The camera good but not excellent, but it does have a zoom facility. It also has a great battery life and quite good memory.

What more can I say? It is a good phone, that not only sounds great, but also looks good, and it does not weigh a ton.

• O2

Reviewers Network

236957_Lukeyboy01's Response to babrahams's Review

Written on: 06/04/2006

My friend has this phone and i dissagree with the whole review.
a) the hinge is loose after 2 weeks
b) the battery life does not last 2 days
c) the memory is only 5mb with no external memory card (5 mb can only hold around 2 mp3 files IF YOUR LUCKY)
d) the phone is fragile (My friend dropped it the other day and the screen went white, he was lucky it still worked).
This is a poor phone.

Coolcat's Response to babrahams's Review

Written on: 02/05/2006

I suppose it depends on how you treat it. I treat mine with great care, and never drop it. I have had the phone now for 5 months, and not a single thing has gone wrong with it. The only bad thing I can say against it is that the camera is not the greatest I have ever seen, but if I am somewhere were I need a camera I use a proper one, so no great lose there. The hinge has not come loose, again treat it properly!!
I totally disagree with the previous comment - treat a phone badly, what do you expect!!