SouthWing Neovoice USB Review

• Battery Life

• Level of Comfort

Farenheit's review of SouthWing Neovoice USB

SouthWing Neovoice USB

“I have owned the SouthWing Neovoice USB bluetooth...”

Written on: 28/01/2006 by Farenheit (2 reviews written)

Styling
Size
For a female with long hair it is easily concealed and not obtrusive, as though you are wearing a slug attached to your ear
Reception is clear
Connection to mobile is quick when moving from in range to out of range and back again
Solid construction

It is only designed to be worn on the right ear, and as I have a hearing difficulty on the right side, this is a problem.

General Comments
I have owned the SouthWing Neovoice USB bluetooth headset for one day only. The purpose of its use was for diversion of landline work calls to my mobile, so I only needed one phone to last for 7/8 hours of use. After 3 to 4 hours use I found it uncomfortable, and I experienced sore spots around my ear. By the end of the day it was unbearable.

I cannot hear as well on the right side, and naturally writing right handed all your life, you will automatically use phones on your left ear.

I have had a Jabra and a Morotola. I agree that the latter is flimsy, but personally the Jabra has a longer comfort time.

Final conclusion is technically it is good kit, and I love the look, but it will only be good for short car trips in the comfort zone.

• Less than a Week