Country Walking Magazine Review

From 1 review

ASBO King's review of Country Walking Magazine

“If like me and my family you like to escape the rat...”

Written on: 24/01/2006 by ASBO King (2 reviews written)

Full of ideas for a bit of escapism

None

General Comments
If like me and my family you like to escape the rat race and discover parts of England that are off the beaten track, but are not sure where to look for a new challenge, then get Country Walking Magazine!!

It is an excellent magazine that includes walks from the sedate to the insane, for example - you could do the three peaks (something I could have done a few years ago, maybe - yeah OK, maybe not - I will stick to the sedate and relaxing).

A great mag full of inspiration!!

• Monthly

Published

• Regularly

Regularity Of Purchase.

306664_Gmcm's Response to ASBO King's Review

Written on: 23/08/2007

Coming from Scotland I am spoilt for choice when out on walking and camping trips which I have been doing since I was a young laddie.
<br/>I have just got back from a 5 day trip. I do a lot of wild camping and picked a lovely spot at the foot of a mountain and next to a river, however somebody had used the spot before and had left litter, batteries, empty cans and broken bottles which were also in the river. I spent the morning bagging this rubbish and took it back home with me to put in my own bin. I don't understand why people can be so irresponsible and spoil such a beautiful place. PLEASE TAKE ALL RUBBISH HOME AND HELP KEEP SCOTLAND BEAUTIFUL!
<br/>Landowners are again banning campers because of this!