Frolic Complete Dog Food Review

Sue Isaacs's review of Frolic Complete Dog Food

“Frolic complete being moist I feel is a happy medium...”

Written on: 20/01/2006 by Sue Isaacs (1 review written)

None - at this point in time for my dog

General Comments
Frolic complete being moist I feel is a happy medium between dried dog food and soft tinned food. My puppy a staffordshire bull terrier 6 months old became very ill with a skin condition demodex mange which was identified when he was 4 months old. He lost his appetite and engery. He refused to eat all brands of puppy pet food we tried him with, including my Sunday dinners. I was hand feeding him with Chicken fillets and became really concerned that he wasn't getting the correct balanced diet and in all honesty as a last resort I tried him with Frolic complete and hand fed him. He is now a typical boistrious, bouncy young Staffie full of life. He is still under the vet and still on treatment but its half the battle now that he has regained his appetite thanks to Frolic complete pet food. This is not meant as an advert just my findings.

Taschaamber's Response to Sue Isaacs's Review

Written on: 01/07/2006

I have a little tiny dog (pomapoo hehe) She is gorgeous but very fussy. She would literally starve herself on the premium diets such as Iams etc. I tried lots. In the end I tried this Frolic complete and she loves it!! I have no idea of its nutritional value really but all I know is she is doing excellent on it and at last I have found a food she eats along with my cooking lol