Toshiba 16x Review

Vince.'s review of Toshiba 16x

Toshiba 16x

“A DVD drive is a must for every PC owner, watching...”

Written on: 20/05/2001 by Vince. (1 review written)

The Toshiba 16X DVD is a great drive, it fits nicly in place looks great and seems to give very good quality DVD playback. I always buy named brands and I was not disappointed with this model.

I am not to sure how much difference 16X makes, my friend has a 12X and it seems to do the same but like most people I buy whatever is best at the time.

General Comments
A DVD drive is a must for every PC owner, watching quality DVD's such as the Matrix is great. With a good graphics card I find that you can also output to a large TV.

As far as DVD players go features are standard I guess but I did notice that this model was well built and seemed very solid (not the same with some of the cheaper models).

2809_Immy.'s Response to 2198_Vince.'s Review

Written on: 07/07/2001

i dont know what to say!!!
<br>
<br>but im thinking of buying this DVD player (TOSHIBA 16x) for my pc, but i want some advice on its performance

7732_Digitaldevil.'s Response to 2198_Vince.'s Review

Written on: 22/12/2001

What a poor review. I didn't learn anything. If this is the best you have to offer, then keep your opinions to yourself.

6969_Jim.'s Response to 2198_Vince.'s Review

Written on: 08/12/2001

He didn't have to write this review! back off. If it wasn't help so what. It was helpful to me and and helpful to others. keep your rude comments to yourself. if more people like you continue to complain then we won't have any reviews at all because people will be afraid of getting dumped upon!

2956_Jordan.'s Response to 2198_Vince.'s Review

Written on: 17/07/2001

This is a most lousy review.
It tells nothing, it gives no detais.
Just going to Toshiba's web site tells you much more about this drive.