Sagem MC920 Review

• Style

jan.'s review of Sagem MC920

☆☆☆☆☆
Sagem MC920

“I tried to get my phone repaired, I bought it at a...”

Written on: 01/03/2003 by jan. (1 review written)

The 920 mobile phone is good when it works. It is hands free which i like it if i'm driving in the car.

Its battery is only short lived and it echoes, the screen don't work properly it just dies in all ways especially near any machinery.

General Comments
I tried to get my phone repaired, I bought it at a store here in Australia it was really good at first, then the screen just died. I was given another one and greatful for it, then after only a few months again or so this mobile
phone died too. I tried to get the shop to fix it but they said sagem refused to honour it. So now i'm looking for another good mobile phone -one that the company will honour if there are faults. I was quiet upset at what had happened as it was not my fault, I don't think I will ever buy another sagem again i'm very disappointed with this company [I wish to say in my comment that there is no swearing] but disappointment in your mobile phone and company.

• Reception