Daewoo ERF334M Review

• Style

• Service & Support

mark spurgeon's review of Daewoo ERF334M

☆☆☆☆☆

“My Daewoo ERF334M fridge freezer breaks down...”

Written on: 29/12/2005 by mark spurgeon (1 review written)

None

Small freezer compartment
Needs defrosting every couple of months

General Comments
My Daewoo ERF334M fridge freezer breaks down frequently, and needs taking apart every couple of months to de-ice the element (SUPPOSED TO BE FROST FREE)? Food often gets spoiled as the fridge temperature fluctuates. It is a bad quality product, and I would not buy Daewoo again. EVER!

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For:

• Frost Free - Don't make me laugh

Special Features

• Style

Sandrawntr's Response to mark spurgeon's Review

Written on: 30/03/2006

I AGREE WITH YOU MARK, MINE IS ONLY 2 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE ALL THE SAME PROBLEMS AND IT HAS NOT WORKED PROPERLY FOR THE LAST YEAR.

275465_Pete0506's Response to mark spurgeon's Review

Written on: 22/01/2007

I am experiencing all the same problems as described. We cannot keep milk in our fridge as it goes sour within a couple of days. I have had enough, and I am off to buy another fridge but it won't be a Daewoo, that is for sure.