Gigabyte GA-7N400 Pro 2 Review

• Ease of Set Up

bluoval351's review of Gigabyte GA-7N400 Pro 2

Gigabyte GA-7N400 Pro 2

“I am very happy with the Gigabyte GA-7N400 Pro 2...”

Written on: 29/12/2005 by bluoval351 (1 review written)

Great looks, easy to set up, AGP 8x, RAID(4 IDE's+ 2 serial ATA), 4 Memory sockets (3GB). VERY STABLE!

Layout could be better. The memory, and IDE's 1 and 2 are a pain to get to. CPU Temp gets really hot!

General Comments
I am very happy with the Gigabyte GA-7N400 Pro 2 motherboard. I have owned it for almost a year now, and is truly the most stable board I have owned. Blue screens are now a problem of the past for me! Whoohooo!

It was very, very easy to install and get running. No board is perfect though, and with this one, like a couple of the other reviews stated, the CPU gets really HOT!!! Mine runs close to 70c!! I don't have it overclocked either, but since it has given me no problems, I've learned to live with it. I can't tell you anything about the duel BIOS, because after initial setup a year ago I've never had to go back into it. I've never messed with the overclock features either; because it runs so well right now I don't want, or need to mess with it, plus it already runs plenty hot.

• Ease of Set Up