Webley Patriot Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

johnny.'s review of Webley Patriot

“I bought this rifle when my mate bought his Hw 90,...”

Written on: 22/02/2003 by johnny. (1 review written)

Good power, weight

Accuracy not as good as the weihrauch Hw90 hard to cock.

General Comments
I bought this rifle when my mate bought his Hw 90, they're both as powerful as each other but his is nicer to hold and is more accurate. It is also better than my patriot because of the gas ram system as it will not lose power as my patriot has already started to lose power making his hw 90 more powerful now. So don't buy this patriot buy a hw 90 i'm buying one soon and selling my patriot

• Handling

Cnsane's Response to 74842_johnny.'s Review

Written on: 03/12/2003

Whatever you say, Gary. ..I mean Johnny.

Rhino3007002's Response to 74842_johnny.'s Review