Sharp GX10 Review

• Reception

• Style

Cornishstar.'s review of Sharp GX10

Sharp GX10

“I got my self a Sharp GX10 for Christmas on contract...”

Written on: 21/02/2003 by Cornishstar. (1 review written)

The good points I would say are the colour screen MMS, Games that are on there as can't get any others & the Camera.

VERY BAD POINTS WITH VODAFONE / VODAFONE LIVE & DOWNLOADING GAMES

General Comments
I got my self a Sharp GX10 for Christmas on contract for £99.00 Very good price. The Camera on the phone can't be any better. It's so great to go from a boring Nokia with no Colour to a great colour phone. The only problem I have had with it is I can not email users on AOL or Hotmail / MSN. They only told me this after I got the phone. Vodafone told me it's not there problem it's AOL's.... Any I wanted the phone so I said okay thank you... There is nothing eles I could do as AOL was having none of it.. There is a nother problem I'm having now & that is with downloading games. Everytime I go & download a game as I go to pay for it.. They will not accept payment for the game & this is £5 a time for each game.. It can work out a lot at the end of it.. It took me 6 different numbers to get hold of the right one. Once again I call up Vodafone & they ask me to try again as I'm talking to them on my home phone.. ( Remember I'm paying for this call as well ) Not free from land lines or your mobile. The Vodafone lady is telling me that they can't see any problems on there side & they do not know what to do about it.. Also I'm paying for going back on to Vodafone live as this Lady is asking me to go on there to check again & this happen about 5 or 6 times she is asking me to go back on there & check now.... Well if I knew I would have to be calling them up every time I have a problem with emailing or Vodafone live as the phone won't do anything as I'm trying to make it do.. I think the phone & everything that is on it.. Is great but hope you have better luck then I have had with it. Might go back to Samsung T100....

• Reception

• Style

76152_Alexander.'s Response to 74459_Cornishstar.'s Review

Written on: 27/02/2003

I am sorry, i have had no trouble downloading games and other things, but yes... i have had trouble e-mailing aol, but no bother e-mailing hotmail. but whatever you do, do NOT go back to the t100. you would just have to face the facts. :-(