Panasonic PV-SD4090 Review

• Image Quality

Michael Muzikar.'s review of Panasonic PV-SD4090

Panasonic PV-SD4090

“I find this camera to be excellent. What took someone...”

Written on: 05/05/2000 by Michael Muzikar. (1 review written)

1. uses Imation Superdisk or 1.44M floppy. 2. easy to use 3. excellent LCD Viewfinder

1. Is 700 grams too heavy for convenience?

General Comments
I find this camera to be excellent. What took someone so long to make a camera that uses a 120Mb floppy? We're talking 1000 pics without changing floppies. And a floppy is on $10. I just sold my Sony FD-81, just because I wanted pure convenience of a floppy. 50% of the world still is computer-illiterate. Throw in a camera memory stick and watch more shy away. Everyone knows what to do with a floppy.

Excellent images, too.

Best review at: http://www.steves-digicams.com/sd4090.html

64581_Weeble.'s Response to Michael Muzikar.'s Review

Written on: 12/01/2003

This reveiw is very helpful, in the fact that I also own this SD4090. I bought it Xmas 2000 and it has performed perfectly ever since. I bought an extra disc ($10) to keep my Family pics and my on the road and company pics seperate. I have taken 1000's of pics and have yet to fill up either one of the discs. With USB,software, and every adapter anyone could ever use included with camera, ease of download, and turn one switch on, wait for it to boot up, and wa-la! anyone can use it, if I can. Thanks for this site to tell people about this camera. Oh yes! I paid over $500 for mine on sale, now you can get the same one for around $250 on the web. (Just use Google search engine) and type in sd4090. I've even bought one for my Daughter. Weeble!