Webley Xocet Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

lj1991's review of Webley Xocet

“The Webley Xocet gun is solid built like a tree I am a...”

Written on: 04/12/2005 by lj1991 (1 review written)

Solid gun
Accuracy

No safty
Noisy

General Comments
The Webley Xocet gun is solid built like a tree I am a first time shooter and this is a quality all my friends went for a BSA Lightning but I decided to go for the Xocet and don't regret my decision one bit. The open sight went straight away in place for a big telescopic sight after a few weeks with the gun I invested in a silencer (didn't want to annoy the neighbours too much) as the gun is very noisy. But I made the decision not to get the XS in 22 and to get the 1.77 and pay the premium on not having a built in silencer for a more accurate gun. In summary it is a class gun a I am very pleasd with my decision.

• Accuracy

• Handling

347349_Joeblogs's Response to 219599_lj1991's Review

Written on: 24/02/2008

I found this review helpful because... I just bought a Webley xocet, and this review confirmed my good feeling about this gun