Huggies Pull-ups Review

cfpang91's review of Huggies Pull-ups

Huggies Pull-ups

“Potty training is a big thing today. I remember be...”

Written on: 03/12/2005 by cfpang91 (1 review written)

Electric wastband/legcuff.
Teaches kids about pulling their pants up and down on their own.
Has a wet indicator to tell parents/children when he/she is wet and needs changing

Only holds urine once
Same kids learn by feeling they are wet.

General Comments
Potty training is a big thing today. I remember be potty trained as I was taken out of nappies and put into pants. My mother told me to try it on my son but I had problems. I'm a working mum and is very lazy when it comes to cleaning. therefore when my son said that his friends were wearing these really cool pants that have pictures that disapper when they were wet I through finally a disposable potty training pants.

Huggies are found in many major supermarkets like Tecso. they are listed as nappies and come in 3 sizes m (9-15kg / 19 - 34IBS), L (14-18kg / 32 - 40 IBS) and XL (18-25kg / 38 IBS+). they come in 2 designs on from boys and one for girls. htis allows your child to be a big boy/girl. the boys have pictures of Buzz Lightyear and the girls have Disney princess.

They both come with pull on/off factors to teach the child to pull them on/off when using the potty. Absorbent protection incase the little one has a litle accident, See 'n Learn pictures that fade when wet to tell the child or parnet and easy open sides for easy changes.

However I found the easy open tags opened but if the child was had a poo accident then you have to be careful with the contant of the diaper. I had to clean up a large pile of poo from my son after he took it off on the carpet. So it's better of you take it off by the potty if you get me.

My son nows wears them to bed as it keeps him dry and saves me time. I would recommend it to anyone. Oh by the way don't go by the 'Pampers Feel 'n' Learn Potty Training Pants' they were rubbish and always leaked.