Pampers Feel 'n' Learn Potty Training Pants Review

cfpang91's review of Pampers Feel 'n' Learn Potty Training Pants

Pampers Feel 'n' Learn Potty Training Pants

“When I came to potty training my 2 year old girl I had...”

Written on: 01/12/2005 by cfpang91 (1 review written)

Has a wetness sensor located in between the children legs to allow the child to feel when he/she is wet

Only comes in one size 5 & 6

General Comments
When I came to potty training my 2 year old girl I had many probems with getting her out of nappies and into pants. I heard about Pampers Fell 'n' Learn Potty Training Pants from a friend of mine but had never believed they worked. 4 years later and the same time came to potty train my second 2 year old girl. This time T was walking through Tesco to find a potty training pants with a differnets. They were also on offer.

They were called Pampers Feel 'n' Learn Potty Training Pants.They come only one size - 5 to 6 - and only contain about 12 pairs of pants.You mostly find them in supermarkets at abour £5 a pack with is about 42p a pair.

However, they contaiN a wetness liner inbetween the childs legs. When the child urinates some is collected on the liner which is directly on the child's skin. This tells the child that he/she is wet and should go to the potty/tell a parent. they also have picture fading technology. just like the one on Huggles Pull-Up Potty training Pants, they disappear when mixed with water. With easy open side they allow mums and dads to open the pants and remove them fast and cleanly without the mess.

The first time my daughter had a poo in her first potty training pants. I took them off on the carpet to only end up having to clean a big poo stain on my carpet. Therefore I recommend that removal of the diaper should be done in the bathroom or by the potty if you know what I mean.

The Pampers Feel 'n' Learn Pants come in Boy and Girl Sets. For a boy you will see Spiderman swinging and for girls you will see Dora the Explorer. To a child Pampers Feel 'n' Learn Pants give the sensation of real pants and teach children to pull up/down the pants when it comes to the potty.

Overall I believe that Pampers Feel 'n' Learn Potty Trainng Pants are not bad. I've tried Huggies Pull-up Pants but still believe that Pampers Feel 'n' Learn Potty Trainng Pants are much better. My daughter now sleeps with them on which teaches my child when she is wet at night. I would recommend it to anyone.

C5312's Response to 219266_cfpang91's Review

Written on: 07/01/2010

This review was very helpful and i'm going to try them on my 36month old child and see if they work better then Sainsburys little ones easy on pants (which are nappys but you pull them up or down like pants.
<br/>