Orange SPV C500 Review

• Reception

• Style

adrianwalsh's review of Orange SPV C500

Orange SPV C500

“All in all the Orange SPV C500 is not a bad little...”

Written on: 01/12/2005 by adrianwalsh (1 review written)

Screen
Calendar
Downloads

Alarm
Windows (Unreliablility)
Camera/Video

General Comments
All in all the Orange SPV C500 is not a bad little mobile phone. Good things about the phone are the Calendar (which I have to say is fantastic and the main item I use), the screen is clear and a decent size, with some customization available. The most useful thing is you can customize this phone to your hearts content - there are literally 1000's of downloads available to customize and enhence this phone. The most annoying thing about this phone is it's alarm or lack of it, although it does have an alarm it is very poor as you have to go through menu after menu after menu then scroll and scroll to switch the alarm on, switch it off, or change the time. I think I should say now I am a Mac person and have never liked Windows, but this just adds more hate for me. Windows is not the most user friendly operating system available - it is clumsy and ugly. It is also very unreliable on my phone - regularly crashing. The camera is Okay - nothing spectacular, the video - a long way to go, and the quality of the video sound is pretty poor. Would I buy another SPV? Not until they improve.

• Battery Life