Air Arms 410E Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

Michael.'s review of Air Arms 410E

“I've had an Air Arms 410E now for a month. My...”

Written on: 19/02/2003 by Michael. (1 review written)

Perfect fit and finish. Shoots and looks like a $1500 rifle. Easy to shoot as my Beeman/FWB 603. Equal to ANY rifle on the market for versatility.

Can't find any yet.

General Comments
I've had an Air Arms 410E now for a month. My previous favourite airguns were a Theoben Rapid 12 and Theoben Double Magnum. I now have another favourite. The AA 410E is priced at least $1000 too low for the quality, accuracy, fit/finish, and fun factor. My groups are equal or better than the Rapid and the trigger is actually smoother. Bench groups at 50 yards are never more than 1/2" with a Bushnell Trophy 4-12x40 scope. There's even less recoil than the Rapid and the balance is wonderful. I mounted an ATN night scope and took down a coyote last week with a perfect 'behind the ear' shot at about 45 yards. The best aspect of the gun is the silence. The baffled barrel emits a slight 'woosh' at full power and is never loud as the Rapid even with an added moderator.
If you're considering a purchase of a top of the line magnum air rifle, try the 410E. You won't be disappointed. I bought mine from Airguns of Arizona and they treated me very well. Excellent service and the best price around.

• Accuracy